Bette's Red Potato Salad
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
- 4 pounds red potatoes, cubed but not peeled
- 1 small onion, diced
- 6 stalks celery, diced
- 1 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise, or more to taste
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vinegar
In a large pot put in water to cover potato cubes. Boil the potatoes until fork-tender. Drain and refrigerate in a large bowl until cool.
When potatoes are cool, add the onion, celery, and eggs. Gently mix in the mayonnaise, parsley, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Taste and add additional spices to your liking.
Learn about California New Potatoes.
Other recipes from Produce Pete.